1 Corinthians 15:22

New International Version (NIV)

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."


Everything in this earth is created by GOD even mankind's creativity
but the original sin in mankind had make us far from GOD
so there is only way to get the creativity back
that is to DEEP into HIS HEART
that is to DEEP into HIS SOUL
that is to DEEP into HIS WORDS
THIS IS THE WAY

2012 Easter experience

This year Easter, i don't spend my time with my church but others.
although not with my church, but i still experienced his grade & mercy during this Easter period.
Chromeheart drama production from City Harvest Church KL & Seven Miles Miracle worship experience from Elevation Church USA, these 2 Easter celebrations had lead me to experienced the power & love of the Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ.

6 months of production period, cross two celebrations, Christmas & Easter, Chromeheart had made a huge success in local church history.
4 days of production, approximately 10000 people showed up in the church.
what make this production success???
Of cause there is power from God, grace from Him & etc.
But, away from that, there are something else that make this production success.
And this, is the one thing that we have to figure it out & learn it.
Deep into my heart, i feel that it will help us success through out our whole life.

7 Miles Miracle, a extreme surprise, unique & creative Easter celebration from Elevation Church in USA.
This what i always dream of, this what i always wish to done it.
A mix of worship experiences & latest media sharing way!!!
Extremely touch my heart!!!
i really wish i could be one of the crew that involve in this celebration.
Not sure how many people had reach out by this worship experience but i believe that it gonna be huge.
This will be my dream & my target!!!
From now on...
FIGHT FOR IT!!!
FIGHT to make it done with my own hand & work.
May You guide my way & open door for me...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2011 RedCord@