1 Corinthians 15:22

New International Version (NIV)

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."


Everything in this earth is created by GOD even mankind's creativity
but the original sin in mankind had make us far from GOD
so there is only way to get the creativity back
that is to DEEP into HIS HEART
that is to DEEP into HIS SOUL
that is to DEEP into HIS WORDS
THIS IS THE WAY

miss

how long i never update my blog ed?? i dunoe...
just suddenly got da mood to blog something..

sorry again i did something that fail You...
i noe wat wrong here and i really want to repent to You.
i noe u ask me to wait be patience but yt still cant control my mind my hand...
please.. hold my life...
i will do as wat You ask to...

now in shoplot suddenly can feel the loneliness...
at this very moment i just want to say this...
i miss you badly
one question that keep pop up in my mind...
r you serious for this...

hope thing run as wat i wish for....
hopefully oso wat You wish for....

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2011 RedCord@