1 Corinthians 15:22

New International Version (NIV)

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."


Everything in this earth is created by GOD even mankind's creativity
but the original sin in mankind had make us far from GOD
so there is only way to get the creativity back
that is to DEEP into HIS HEART
that is to DEEP into HIS SOUL
that is to DEEP into HIS WORDS
THIS IS THE WAY

2 month edy...finally...

1 hour & 30mins...
Lots of energy & sweat...
finally gt a clean place for me to lye down.LOLX

start from the GMTI traning, dun hv time for me to clean up my messy room....
oh...gohsszz...so much dust and rubbish below my bed!!!
really thx god for tis "special skill" tat can survive in tis environment...lolxx
but anyway i still not the best in tis, Jethro r the best i ever seen before.....LOLXXXX
^^

Before                                                 After
          

Before                                    After
         

Before                                                 After
 


Alone in Malacca now,cos of my mum&dad suddenly change their plan...
they leave me and go b muar themself.lolxx
but anyway,love to be alone in tis house,so silence and peace...
thinking of wat,whr,& how to eat later...
who say alone is the best, hope get any1 to accompany me to9^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2011 RedCord@