1 Corinthians 15:22

New International Version (NIV)

"For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."


Everything in this earth is created by GOD even mankind's creativity
but the original sin in mankind had make us far from GOD
so there is only way to get the creativity back
that is to DEEP into HIS HEART
that is to DEEP into HIS SOUL
that is to DEEP into HIS WORDS
THIS IS THE WAY

Gambateh to myself~~~

Adobe Premiere CS5 in Mac OS^^
Working smoothly after my pc back to life^^

Media pending cos by the hardisk speed cont chase up the processor speed @@

Working on it~~~but the process.............10% only T.T



Sorry for u bro, let u wait for so long edy still cont finish it...
Promiss i will finish it before i leave malacca...^^
Jus dunoe y dun hv power to 1 time "finish" it...
hope the exam faster finish, then "qiong"to finish it in 1 day...
^^

jus been inform, after my hliday end, when my new sem start...
thr r tons of work waiting for me...
tell me rest well in the week then wait to work like cow later
but urself go here go thr leave the work to us lor...
so "yong siu" geh.....TT
but anyway...hv a nice trip ya....^^

still gt 3 papers to go...
damn tired to study it,cos all theory 1...
millions of words need to memories...TT
God pls help me yaaa.....
"gou gou shou" o^^
hehe...study till crazy edy....^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2011 RedCord@